So my Daddy has been awfully slack in getting these posted, but we have recieved a few awards that I would like to take time to mention now! :)
Thanks for everyone who gave these to us! The first one is the Liebster Blog award, we recieved this first from Uptown Dog (over 2 months ago! Silly daddy!), Noodles the Pug, Whiskered Paintings and the Team Beaglebratz! I think that was all! We are finally getting a chance to post about them! :)
Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs we chose will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
So our picks for the blogs to receive this award are:
- Sagira's Adventures! When I grow up I want to be a therapy dog, and do agility as well! I love watching their videos and seeing Bokeh grow into a very handsome pup! :)
- Dog Eared Blog! Two of the most fashionable pups around! Love their outfits and their very cute tricks!
- Stewey Unscene! One Dog, his chair, and his wardrobe! Stewey has some of the cutest pics around! :)
- The Elka Almanac! Elka is a very gorgeous dog, and a great ambassador for the Doberman breed!
- Life with Arie! A white German Shepherd, Arie is absolutely stunning and her Mom is a great writer!
The Second award we recieved was the Kreativ Blogger award from Stella and Rory Down Under!
I am to let you know ten things you don't know about me and then I am to pass on this award to six other blogs. Here goes!
- I have a brother named Tyson and a sister Rosie who live near me!
- I love running around the backyard carrying my poop!
- I enjoy munching on anything plastic!
- My favourite colour is Purple!
- I have too many best friend's down at the park, but Daddy knows the names of all of them!
- I will do anything for food (ok maybe you knew that one!)
- When I'm at the park I couldn't care less about a ball, but when I'm at home I will often play chasey by myself.
- My daddy A didn't want to get a puppy til after Daddies went to Spain (which is April this year) but daddy K convinced him, I helped with my puppy dog eyes...
- I would really love a Brofur or Sisfur to play with at home!
- I have a naughty habit of jumping onto the Dining table.
Thank you so much for patience and understanding! I'm just glad we finally got these up! Hehe! :)