Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Mischief: I'm a little worried....

Hey everyone!

It's Luna here...

Now don't get me wrong.. I'm not complaining, I'm just a little worried about daddies and hope they haven't been up to mischief that will get them into trouble..

See.... In the morning every couple of days they now give me a nice meaty bone to keep me occupied for the day..

I just.. well.. Where do they get them from??

Have they been out killing the animals for me to eat?

Anyone?







Welcome to Monday Mischief – The pet blog hop that wraps up the weekend! This Blog Hop is bought to you by Alfie's Blog, Snoopy's Dog Blog, My Brown Newfies and Luna, A Dog's Life...


From Australia, to the UK, California, to Ohio, our dogs all love getting up to something mischievous over the weekend and we are sure yours do as well! This isn't just open to dogs though, because we know that all other animals can get up to lots of mischief too. So why not jump on our Blog Hop and share your tales of mischief, or just wrap up the weekend!


Here is how to get involved!


  • Share your Monday Mischief post on your blog. This can be about Mischief, or you can just Tell us what you've been up to!
  • Link up your Blog Name and URL using the Linky Tool Below. You only need to do this once to be on the tool for the whole week! :)
  • Grab our Button from any of our 4 hosts and include it in your Monday Mischief post.
  • Take time to visit the hosts of the hop and don't forget to say Hello! :)
  • Visit as many other blogs on the linky list as you like, say a big hello and let them know you are visiting from the Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop!
  • Most of all, have fun!

13 comments:

  1. Maybe they get them from the bone tree? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. we bet they are up to mischief
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet they are diggin them up from somebuddy ELSES yard. I (Frankie Furter) would do that kinda thingy. Where EVER they come from... ENJOY them girrrl. Don't look a gift bone in the marrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL! :) Thanks Frankie... phew!

      Ps. You so funny! :D

      xo
      Luna

      Delete
  4. What Frankie said...'cause that's what we were going to say.

    XXXOOO Daisy,Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly, Luna, I get a big meaty bone every Sunday and I never really thought about where it came from but now you have me kind of worried. Do you think your daddies go out and slay wild animals when they aren't home? Do you think they are maybe grave robbers?

    Momma says my bones come from something called a freezer at the dog store. I don't know about that. It looks more like cow bone than freezer bone to me.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Mango... I just don't know.. It is very worrying though..

      You are so right! We have a freezer at home, it doesn't look like it even has bones!!

      xo
      Luna

      Delete
  6. Don't worry Luna - they just get them from the shop. That's where all food comes from *Waggy tail*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet your daddies have a good explanation for where these bones are coming from:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very good question! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Luna!
    Wow, that's a great question! I can tell you that my Dad routinely bashes some poor critter when he goes hunting. That would be sad except for the fact that any critter in my yard clearly needs bashed...or at least run off by me... and I definitely deserve the bones! BOL. I'm sure your daddies have a reasonable answer to this, but maybe you don't want to know. BWAR HAR HAR.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a good question Luna. But I bet your Daddies have a good explanation for where they are getting the bones. Maybe you should just keep it to yourself though, 'cause you don't want the bones to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Luna,

    Maybe follow the motto, ask no questions, hear no lies - and just enjoy your bone?! Tee Hee

    Have fun,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Pawment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...