It's Luna here...
Now don't get me wrong.. I'm not complaining, I'm just a little worried about daddies and hope they haven't been up to mischief that will get them into trouble..
See.... In the morning every couple of days they now give me a nice meaty bone to keep me occupied for the day..
I just.. well.. Where do they get them from??
Have they been out killing the animals for me to eat?
Welcome to Monday Mischief – The pet blog hop that wraps up the weekend! This Blog Hop is bought to you by Alfie's Blog, Snoopy's Dog Blog, My Brown Newfies and Luna, A Dog's Life...
From Australia, to the UK, California, to Ohio, our dogs all love getting up to something mischievous over the weekend and we are sure yours do as well! This isn't just open to dogs though, because we know that all other animals can get up to lots of mischief too. So why not jump on our Blog Hop and share your tales of mischief, or just wrap up the weekend!
Here is how to get involved!
- Share your Monday Mischief post on your blog. This can be about Mischief, or you can just Tell us what you've been up to!
- Link up your Blog Name and URL using the Linky Tool Below. You only need to do this once to be on the tool for the whole week! :)
- Grab our Button from any of our 4 hosts and include it in your Monday Mischief post.
- Take time to visit the hosts of the hop and don't forget to say Hello! :)
- Visit as many other blogs on the linky list as you like, say a big hello and let them know you are visiting from the Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop!
- Most of all, have fun!